Age in Place
Proctor - we're in your area May 13 - 17, 2019. Call the WLSHFH office and apply today!
The Age in Place (AIP) repairs program partners with older adult homeowners on vital exterior repairs, focused on safety, access, and health.
- Your home is located in Carlton, southern St. Louis, Lake, or Douglas (WI) counties.
- You own and live in your home full time
- You are willing to partner with Habitat
- You meet the income requirements:
|# of Household Members||
Minimum Income :
* AMI = The area median income (AMI) is a statistic generated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Projects Can Include:
- Accessibility ramps
- Porch, deck, and stair repair
- Basic landscaping
- Gutter maintenance
Most projects are completed in a single day and help to revitalize families, neighborhoods, and strengthen connections within the community.
If you are interested in partnering with WLSHFH on your home repairs, have a friend or family member who qualifies for the program, or just want to learn more, call our office at (218) 722-3875, or email firstname.lastname@example.org